Drive-Thru Dominion Day Donuts & Memory Lane’s 20th Birthday!
We didn’t want to miss the 20th Anniversary of Memory Lane's Opening Day, even if it’s a pandemic! So, we will be giving away a free, freshly made donut from our Vintage Donut Robot to each member in your vehicle in our Dominion Day Donut Drive-Through on July 1st from 10AM to 2PM! (Limited Quantities.)
Please be aware of the following important information:
- Approach the Village from the Number 7 highway, if there is a line up, keep to the shoulder of the road.
- If the line-up extends to the number 7 highway, please consider taking a drive to Clam Harbour beach and returning when the line has diminished.
- Tune into your radio while you wait, where we'll have a special surprise waiting for you on 106.9 FM!
- Do not leave your car. The Village, including the Hosking Store, will not be open for public use.
- Please respect physical distancing. Our volunteers will be masked, and bagged donuts will be handed to you on a tray
- Due to limited supplies, we will not be selling additional donuts until 1:30 PM. Please check in then for bags of 5 for $5 and 10 for $10. Please have exact change ready. Cash only.
- A cash donation is always welcome to help offset our COVID closures and cancellations
Memory Lane Heritage Village will be opening to the general public on July 15th for the 2020 season, so we'll see the rest of you soon. Click Here for more opening day info.
Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Fee: Cash donations appreciated